We are excited to announce that our real-time Change Order Review Page is now live!
This game-changing feature is the only way to share Change Order Requests transparently between companies, and give everyone an easy and instant connection to ask questions, provide feedback and ultimately agree on the resolution of a Change Order Request.
Here are five things project teams can do with this new feature:
- Markup, highlight, cloud and add comments directly on a COR PDF
- @ mention specific people you want to ask questions or notify
- Download the complete activity feed and paper trail of a COR
- Once your review is complete, notify the counter party by marking the COR 'Revise and Resubmit' and instantly sending them a notification
- Keep track of all COR versions and view old copies in one place
Extracker is on a mission to help the construction industry get Change Order Requests processed and closed faster to reduce risk for everyone involved. The new Change Order Review Page and PDF Annotations help contractors align on extra work, waste less time, and strengthen relationships.
These features are live in all accounts. Access them by clicking on a COR Received email or the View Detail icon of any COR on the COR Received page.
Learn more about Change Order Review Page and PDF Annotations in our knowledge base articles, or get a tour by scheduling a demo with our team.